Ankündigung

Einklappen

Hinweise zum Support / Note for Support

Bitte geben Sie bei allen Supportanfragen Ihre aktuell verwendete Scriptversion und Ihren Browser in den Fragen mit an.

Please note for all support requests give the actually Script Version and the Browser you currently used.
This is important for help.
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Rain Duration VP2 & Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Einklappen
X
Einklappen
Derzeit aktive Benutzer in diesem Thread: 1 (0 Benutzer und 1 Gäste)
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Rain Duration VP2 & Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Hello Brain,
    I have a Rain Duration Sensor (selfmade, look here) on a Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station on Soiltemp 4 !
    It´s possible that you support this Sensors (1-4) with Temperatur >< °C and rain on/off ?
    The idea is the rain announcement before the rocker tipped (light drizzle),and the conditions from dry to wet changed + icon to rain.
    I´ve seen that is implement for the WMR968 but i want only 1 temperature like this :
    Unbenannt.jpg
    Only temperature over-under °C !!

Best Regards
    Klaus
    Viele Grüße,
    Klaus
    VP2 Plus Aktiv, TOA-Blitzortung, NOAA-Wettersat, Waether Display, u.v.m.

Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Hi
    I do already have an option to use a leaf wetness sensor to set that its started raining in WD (i.e to condition and rain icon)
    do you have a leaf wetness sensor?

Kommentar

AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Hi Brain,

No, i work with this, dry 42,0°C , wet 43,5°C

Viele Grüße,
      Klaus

Kommentar

Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Hi
        OK, I should be able to add support this

Kommentar

AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Hi Brain,

That´s great !
          Viele Grüße,
          Klaus

Kommentar

Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

I have added this option to the latest .zip update of WD
            in the advanced setup, rain section

Kommentar

AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Station

Zitat von weather display Beitrag anzeigen
              I have added this option to the latest .zip update of WD
              in the advanced setup, rain section
              Hi Brain,

Many Thanks for your work !!

But i can´t understand how this bring to work ?!
              This is the Dry situation (on other stations it´s possible a other temperature) !
              soiltemp4.jpg

Here i have set the hook

soiltemp2.jpg

Where i can change the offsets ?

Edit: Ah, Leaf wetness numbers goes now over 15 , that is the Offset , right !?

Best Regards
              Klaus
              Viele Grüße,
              Klaus

Kommentar

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature Sta

there is no offset to change currently
                if the soil temp 4 value goes over 43C then rain icon and rain condition should get set in WD

Kommentar

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Temperature

Uh, thats my problem my dry has 43,3°C , i have always rain !!
                  This is a problem with the resistors , so exactly does not always !
                  And my station is on the roof and i sitting in a wheelchair, so i can not fix that.
                  I´ve seen i have write 42,0 , sorry , was wrong Information from me !!!
                  Viele Grüße,
                  Klaus

Kommentar

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Tempera

I will make it where you can set the min/max thresholds

Kommentar

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Tem

I will make it where you can set the min/max thresholds
                      Thank you
                      Viele Grüße,
                      Klaus

Kommentar

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Tempera

I have done this now to the latest .zip update, ready now

Kommentar

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture/Tem

I have done this now to the latest .zip update, ready now
                          Hi Brain,
                          Works perfectly for me !!
                          Many thanks for your great work !!

Best Regards
                          Klaus
                          Viele Grüße,
                          Klaus

Kommentar

Hi Brain,

The rain duration works fine. But now i have ever when its raining, light rain in the conditions !
                            It´s possible to combine the rain rate and duration. The idea is: when the rocker work that the status comes from the rain rate.
                            Other says : the rocker writes over the duration !
                            I hope you understand my question. My english is really bad !

Best regards
                            Klaus
                            Viele Grüße,
                            Klaus

Kommentar

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Rain Duration VP2 &amp; Wireless Leaf &amp; Soil Moisture

Hi
                              try the latest .zip update of WD

Kommentar

Hat diesen Beitrag gelesen:
                              Lädt...
                              X