Ankündigung

Einklappen

Hinweise zum Support / Note for Support

Bitte geben Sie bei allen Supportanfragen Ihre aktuell verwendete Scriptversion und Ihren Browser in den Fragen mit an.

Please note for all support requests give the actually Script Version and the Browser you currently used.
This is important for help.
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Hello, and welcome to the SaratogaWX forum on wxforum.de

Einklappen
X
Einklappen
Derzeit aktive Benutzer in diesem Thread: 1 (0 Benutzer und 1 Gäste)
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Hello, and welcome to the SaratogaWX forum on wxforum.de

I've been invited to the forum to answer questions about any of the SaratogaWX scripts/website templates that you may have.

I studied German for 2.5 years in high school, and can still read a bit, but you would be amused by my writing and especially with my speaking in German, so I ask for questions to be posted in English if possible -- otherwise, I'll rely on Google translate to tease out the meaning of the questions if needed.

Best regards,
    Ken
    Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
    Davis Vantage Pro Plus - FARS, Boltek-PCI/NexStorm, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteohub, wview, WeatherCat, WSWIN
    Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

AW: Hello, and welcome to the SaratogaWX forum on wxforum.de

Thanks Ken,
    Glad to be here! I hope that users will use your offer with the one or other question to your scripts and also to PHP.
    Mit den besten Grüßen aus Johanngeorgenstadt/Sachsen
    With the best Regards from Johanngeorgenstadt /Saxony

Kommentar

Hat diesen Beitrag gelesen:
    Lädt...
    X