Ankündigung

Einklappen

Hinweise zum Support / Note for Support

Bitte geben Sie bei allen Supportanfragen Ihre aktuell verwendete Scriptversion und Ihren Browser in den Fragen mit an.

Please note for all support requests give the actually Script Version and the Browser you currently used.
This is important for help.
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Meteotemplate

Einklappen
X
Einklappen
Derzeit aktive Benutzer in diesem Thread: 1 (0 Benutzer und 1 Gäste)
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Meteotemplate

Hi guys,

my name is Jachym and I am the developer of Meteotemplate, which has recently gained quite some popularity in Germany as well.

If you have any questions, suggestions, problems etc. feel free to let me know.

I am mostly active at the wxforum.net, but you can also contact me by email, the Meteotemplate blog or here.

I will mostly answer in English and if you can I would prefer if you could post in German, however, if you are unable to do so, you can try German as well, I lived in Stuttgart for several years (but I was at an International school in English) so I do understand most things, just that I cannot write much myself :-)

AW: Meteotemplate

Hi Jachym
    Welcome! I hope the Users use your offer and ask for Support your Template !

Willkommen!
    Ich hoffe die User nutzen Dein Angebot und fragen nach Hilfe für Dein Template!
    Mit den besten Grüßen aus Johanngeorgenstadt/Sachsen
    With the best Regards from Johanngeorgenstadt /Saxony

Kommentar

Hi guys,
      just to let you know that I have recently updated Meteotemplate to version 9.0 and in addition I added some German-specific blocks for warnings, radar etc.

Kommentar

Hi Jachym,
        Thanks, some have upgrade to Version 9.0 and working! (me too)
        Mit den besten Grüßen aus Johanngeorgenstadt/Sachsen
        With the best Regards from Johanngeorgenstadt /Saxony

Kommentar

Hat diesen Beitrag gelesen:
        Lädt...
        X